Sunday, June 7, 2020

Responsive Mailchimp, HTML Email Newsletter In 12 Hours











About:

    >>>>>> I'm always free for my clients. Please send me a message before order.  <<<<<<





I am a professional web developer and designer. I will design /code your Email Template based on your requirement and brand.
I will use HTML or MailChimp  to create your template so that your template or newsletter can be Responsive and Support all Email Service Providers. Finally, i will do  Animation to get your clients attention.



You will get:

>> CTA Buttons

>> Custom Graphics

>> Animation ( Gif image )

>> Free Email Signature

>> Table based design and Inline CSS

>> Brand related eye-catchy Design

>> 100% editable (Code / Mailchimp)

>> 100% responsive in all devices

>> 100% Spam free

>> 100% satisfaction guarantee

>> 100% Money Back guarantee



Related Works:

>> HTML Email Template or Newslette

>> PDF / PSD to Responsive HTML Email Newsletter






Reviews


Seller's Response:

When I started this project (editing a pre existing email template for IBM Acoustic), I was considering 2 different sellers. The difference between the two was like night and day, working with the other seller was frustrating and time consuming and he just didn't listen. That could not have been more different than working with mi_rock. He was very responsive, he took instruction well and really listened. I don't feel the need to consider anyone else for my future email template needs. I will definitely be using him again.

:

Thanks to like my work. You are a good buyer in Fiverr.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment