Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Design Responsive Html Email Template











About:

Hi,

I'm glad to see you here. Thank you for Viewing this gig.



I provide the following Services:

  • 100% Editable in Mailchimp's Editor.
  •  Fully responsive email template.

  • Optimize for Mobile Tablet and Desktop Device

  • Template/Newsletter will be editable in Mailchimp.

  • Template/Newsletter images will be replace-able in Mailchimp.

  • Template/Newsletter all links will be editable

  • Unique design for every client 
  • 100% Editable Clean HTML Source Code.

  • 100% professional design
  • Table based design

  • Inline CSS
  • 100% Spam-Free

  • Multi-platform test report

  • The site-related design which matches your website and brand.
  • FREE unlimited revisions until you satisfied.
  • Add JPG, PNG, Audio, Video & PDF file in template [If you want]

 

Why Choose me?

  • Fast Delivery
  • Professional HTML Code
  • High-Quality Service
  • Friendly Communication
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Free Basic Support

***Try me for a better experience & I will give you the best.***

------Money-Back Guarantee------

Thank You

Have a Nice Day.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This person is really awesome. He did it really good and that too in very short time. I will refer y'all to use him for email templates. I am very satisfied.

Seller's Response:

My pleasure.

Seller's Response:

kawsarchy23 is very talented at making responsive html mailchimp email templates! I have worked with him many times and he always delivers an amazing layout!!! I highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

:

Great value, excellent work. Fast delivery. Will definitely hire again.




No comments:

Post a Comment