Friday, June 5, 2020

Create A Niche Targeted Email List











About:

***Collect Niche Targeted Email Address list***




I'm expert in Email address Targeted, Database Mining. It helps you to increase your business. You can able to reach your targeted audience by email address. Email address benefits the email marketing campaign by improving the deliver-ability and Open rates.


Benefit of this Gig:



1. Collect mail.
2. Good quality Niche based mail.
3. Collecting mail based on your interest.
4. Country-based mail.
5. Collecting mail based on a specific location (such as: USA, UK, Australia).
6. 100% correct and active mail.
7. Mail administrator details.
8. Quality mail for Business use.
9. No invalid emails.
10. On-time delivery.


Why you hire me?

* All Email Address list (Active, Clean, Fresh, Verified)
* No (Duplicate, domain invalid, error, spam-trap, syntax error)
* Low bounce rate
* High conversion rate
* Unlimited revisions
* 100% Client sanctification guaranteed
* 100% Money back guarantee


If you are interested in my gig, send me requirement & Order Now*
I will do my best service to provide you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I just sent out the first batch 300 emails and sadly 85% bounced back. I am not sure how the remaining emails will work out. I asked for a few categories in my order, when I asked the seller which category did he gain the most emails from he did not respond, I hope the remaining 6700 emails don't have the same bounce-back rate.

:

I gave him my Best service,He gave me some niche,and i used them.i think he can not used my list better way..By the way thanks for your time

:

very quick and easy to work with

:

Return customer. Always a positive experience. Thank you.

:

Was very fast good job




No comments:

Post a Comment