Sunday, January 3, 2021

Send Bulk Email Or Email Blast In Millions











About:

Hi, This is Designro. I am a expert email marketer, email blaster and bulk email sender. I have worked with big companies and startups and managed their email marketing using mailchimp, aweber, constant contact, mautic, and many others.



I can also setup custom SMTP servers, in fact i own a email sending server. I can guarantee you 90% inbox landing and less spam score.



I will will optimize your email content and email template, that will eventually decrease spam score and bounce rate.



Complete email report will be provided to you.



So, if you are looking for email blast, bulk emailing or mass emailing services, just contact me now and we can start working.



NOTE: PLEASE DON'T PLACE ORDER IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR OWN EMAIL LIST


Reviews


:

Poor communication and not a single reply from emails sent. Used same email script and offer to get 21.6% open rate on average with 11 appointments booked for 700 emails I have personally sent. I submitted over 2100 emails to be delivered by seller, got 0 email response and 0 appointments which makes me think no emails got delivered.

:

Amazing as always. Have been using desingro for close to a year for various tasks. Always delivers and has brilliant communication. HIghly recommended

:

This seller was amazing! They went over and beyond to make sure that everything was done with excellence! I highly recommend using this service. I'm am super pleased with the results!!

:

I have been working with designro for over a year now for various tasks - he is amazing to work with and gets me EXACTLY the result i want every single time. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

:

My fault was technical problems. But the seller even helped fix these problems. Real professional! Thanks to him! I recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment