Friday, January 29, 2021

Send Bulk Email, Email Blast Or Email Campaigns











About:

Dear Respect all,


I am an expert in email marketing with 3years of experience. I can send bulk email on your behalf.



I have experience in using several email marketing tools and software including mailchimp,

AWeber, ActiveCampaign, sendpulse etc.
I will create everything to get closer to your prospects and make your marketing strategy a converting one using mailchimp
Please see the servise list,

  • Create MailChimp List
  • Import Email List and Audience to Mailchimp
  • Setup, Personalize and Send Email Campaign
  • Integrate Website with MailChimp
  • Signup/Subscribe Form Design
  • MailChimp Landing Page Design
  • Thank you Page For New Customers
Advance thanks for review gig details.
Note :- Please contact me before ordering if you require more specific niches







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment