Monday, January 4, 2021

Bulk Email, Email Blast, Email Marketing











About:

send email, Bulk Emails, Email Blast, Email Campaign, Email marketing



Hello, Welcome to my gig



send bulk email, email blast to your prospects, Let your customer know what's new in your business, send out promotions, increase web or landing page traffic and many more with the help of my campaign service. I use Mailwizz email service provider to get all your emails directly into inbox (95% success rate). No bounce, No Spam.



Blast email or Send Bulk email here...



You will provide email list

Without list?, PLEASE DO NOT PLACE ORDER WITHOUT YOUR OWN LIST



Here I will 



  1. Design a professional and attractive newsletter template 
  2. Design a professional and attractive  Email template
  3. Eye-catching content (Best from you).
  4. Format email template with content to be professionally attractive
  5. Set up the campaign 
  6. Campaign Optimization
  7. Campaign best practices
  8. A link will be provided to follow up on the sending
  9. click and open rate report of the email campaign



Please inbox me before placing your order.

Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great to work with

:

Happy with the delivery, Will definitely be using him again

:

Thank you. will be happy to help again

:

I've used this seller many times and I will continue to use him when I need such services. He is very good at what he does and I recommend him to everybody.

:

This seller is outstanding, knows what he is doing and does it with a high degree of quality. I will recommend him for anybody looking for email marketing services.




No comments:

Post a Comment