Sunday, January 3, 2021

Be Your Email Manager, For Your Email Marketing, Email Campaign,Email Newsletter











About:

Hi,



I'm a professional digital marketer and Email Marketing Expert.

Welcome to my email marketing gig.



Let me take care of your email marketing system in an effective manner, while you focus more on your other time demanding stuff which required your presence and action.

 

I will manage your Email Marketing System, design and build the required elements of an effective email marketing plan and also help in leads or list generation. This can include Landing Pages, Forms, Thank-you and Welcome Emails, Automations, Drip campaign, Pitch Newsletter, Autoresponders, Website Integrations & more. I can also deliver more complex features like Advanced Automation & Segmentation to give you a competitive edge. I have several CRM system experience.



My services

  • Managing your Email Marketing
  • Importing email lists & existing audiences
  • Segmenting your audience/list
  • Designing professional lead pages and sales pages
  • Planning & sending email campaigns
  • Website + email system integration
  • Website pop up integration 
  • Welcome & thankyou page
  • Regular data & campaign reporting 
  • Automations & autoresponders



Contact me now for mutual discussion for a better understanding of improving your email marketing

Reviews


:

Great work!!!!

:

Thankyou so much for your expertise :)

:

Great job and easy to deal with!

:

Excellent in every way. Delivered exactly what we asked for, but in a far better way than we could have hoped for! Fantastic

:

Fast and effective, I will still order again. thanks Mr sam




No comments:

Post a Comment