Monday, January 18, 2021

Design A Professional HTML Email Template Or Newsletter











About:

Welcome to my Fiverr gig!

I'm Sushant and I would like to provide you a Professional, Creative Newsletter Email Template.   

I'm a professional newsletter template designer. I have designed 1000+ Newsletter Template in the different marketplace. That's why I've great and creative ideas about design. And I believe that it is very important to design your Newsletter visually attractive. I will design an Amazing Responsive HTML Email Template for your newsletter, you can reuse this template adding variations in the future (I will provide code in .txt file).

The Template will work with all service providers. MailChimp, MailUp, Gmail, Constant Contact, MailJet, Klaviyo, AWeber, etc.

Why you Buy My Gig:



  • Design Editable email Template
  • Mobile compatibility & Cross browser supportable 
  • Add social media links with your template
  • Brand matching email template. 
  • Custom graphic for HEADER


Extra Service:   

  • 100% satisfaction guarantee. 
  • Unlimited revision in free. 
  • Money back guarantees. 
  • 24 hours online support.
  • Unlimited Customer Support

Regards

Sushant

Reviews


:

A BREATH OF FRESH AIR! 1. He "gets" it. He understands what you're trying to do as it relates to digital marketing. 2. Fluent in english. That is always a source of frustration but not with him. 3. Quality: Excellent. Not much more to say. 4. Speed: Really quick turnout and will make any changes. 5. Outside the box: He thinks outside the box and even suggested a tool that will probably make me thousands. He's my go to e-newsletter guy. I almost didn't want to write this out of sheer selfishness cause I want his services all to myself. USE HIS SERVICES. Don't waste your time with others and you'll be another person raving over his work. Awesome work- thanks again Sushant!

:

WOW! This guy is the real deal. He's very impressive. He helped me so much, sent me a video of my own template and how to edit it and how to send it to my email so that I can sent a monthly newsletter to my clients. I would 1000% recommend Sushant_23 A+++

:

Sushant_23 did excellent custom MailChimp template programming. He followed our color palette and image design, creating a 13-piece beautiful and engaging fundraising campaign for our non profit. Highly recommend!

:

Sushant was extremely prompt, professional. He is very knowledgable on the email marketing platforms and delivered a top-notch email campaign for us

:

Sushant created a beautiful custom template quickly, integrating best-of-trade techniques for easy reading and customer retention. He was quick and meticulous, adjusting small changes easily. Am already working with him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment