Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Design Editable Mailchimp Email Template











About:

Hi are you looking for professional  mailchimp email template for your Business campaign?



You are in the right Place, I can design mailchimp email template based on your site and branding.



I have over 5 years SOLID experience on Email Marketing, Email Template Design and I have already designed more than 800+  mailchimp email template for my clients. I have an expert level knowledge on Template Design. I will Design Drag & Drop Editable and Responsive email template Without Your MailChimp Access.



Why you Buy My Gig:



  • Design Editable (drag and drop) mailchimp email Template/ newsletter.
  • Mobile compatibility & Cross browser supportable(responsive template).
  • Add social media links in your template.
  • Brand matching mailchimp email template. 
  • Custom graphic for HEADER image.


Extra Service:   

  • 100% satisfaction guarantee. 
  • Unlimited revision in free. 
  • Money back guarantees. 
  • 24 hours online support.
  • Unlimited Customer Support


if you still have any question !

just contact with me.

Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He's the best

Seller's Response:

Thank you eva

Seller's Response:

I'm super happy with all the work Jack has done for me. Jack is great, he's potent and makes beautiful modern designs. He is always willing to help if something needs to be fixed up or adjusted. Love working with Jack, i'll be sending more work his way. Highly recommended!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

I was very satisfied with Jack's work on the first order, but this time not much as the previous, but great working with you. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment