Thursday, April 8, 2021

Scrap Targeted Emails,Addresses And Contacts In A List











About:

I will give you business contact list against any business category in the following Countries:



USA, Australia, Canada, Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Brunei, Cambodia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Ei Salvador, France, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Latin America, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Peru, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland (English and French), Thailand, UK, Venezuela, Vietnam.


It will include Business Name, E-mail, Phone, Website, Street, City, State, Zip Code, and Full Mailing Address.


My data will be fresh, valid and without duplicates.


Final business contact list will be delivered in either csv or xlxs format.


Please contact me before placing any order to discuss your complete requirements.


(Business List, E-mail List, Mailing List, Contact List, Phone List, Business Leads, Data Mining & Management, Data Extraction, Web Scrapping, Data Scrapping, Contents Extraction, Website Scrape, Data Collection)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic!

Seller's Response:

I can work with the data provided

:

Thank you so much, sir. Such a nice person.

:

Great work will use again

:

I ordered a list of valid opt-in accurate emails for south Florida medical doctors. Still, I got emails from other people not related to medicine, and many are not in Florida. I asked to cancel, but the seller insisted it is medical doctor's emails and refused to withdraw. I am not going to waste my time with this kind of dishonest people. Unfortunately, many Fiverr sellers are not giving what in the contract.




No comments:

Post a Comment