Friday, April 16, 2021

Design Eye Catching Email Template On Mailchimp











About:

   Welcome to my Fiverr gig!

I'm Sushant and I am an expert when it comes to designing a Professional, Creative Newsletter Email Template suitable for your business EMAIL MARKETING.   

I'm a professional newsletter template designer. I have designed awesome Newsletter Template in the past. I've got super-creative skills and awesome ideas for designing Email Templates on Mailchimp. And I believe that it is very important to design your Newsletter visually attractive. I will design an Amazing Responsive Mailchimp HTML Email Template or editable template for your newsletter, you can reuse this template adding variations in the future.

Why Buy My Gig:

  • Design Editable email Template
  • Mobile compatibility & Cross browser supportable 
  • Add social media links with your template
  • Brand matching email template.
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee. 

Notes:

  • This gig does not include sales copy.
  • Message me before Ordering to avoid cancellation!!!


Best regards!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment