Sunday, April 11, 2021

Be Your Convertkit Expert











About:

Hi, I am Felastika a professional email marketer with over 5 years experience and a Convertkit expert.



Convertkit is one of the best email marketing platform available in today's market with it's advance segmentation and targeting of subscribers depending on actions they take.



I am here to help you take advantage of this great platform by setting up beautiful and fully functional leads generation and automation machine.



I have 3 different packages, please check each of them and pick the one that best suit your needs. However, if none captures what you're looking to get done please contact me for a more detailed approach.





Below is the list of some of the tasks I can Perform in Convertkit:



  • Opt-in and pop up from design.
  • Landing page design.
  • Sequence setup and automation.
  • Email Lists Importation.
  • Custom HTML email.
  • Website Integration.
  • Store integration.
  • Advance segmentation and tagging.
  • Autoresponder setup.
  • Complete Campaign Setup
  • The list goes on...





NOTE: Please contact me for a more detailed approach.



I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fela comes to my rescue, yet again. If you are looking for a person dealing with ClickFunnels and ConvertKit, or anything else he specializes in, you will not be disappointed with his efforts or your product. Fela is fast and efficient, communicating in perfect English. Kudo's Fela, all my best, and I look forward to future needs resolution.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the tip :)

Seller's Response:

FEALSTIKA is very helpful, knowledgeable and nothing is too much trouble. He is polite in communication and best of all he gets the job done right - every-time. This is why I continue to use his services. I highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Great experience as always. Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Fantastic service! 1st time I have used felastika2015. He is very efficient, friendly and professional. Delivered exactly what I needed in under 24 hours! Highly recommend and will definitely call on his services again! Thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment