Monday, April 5, 2021

Configure Powermta SMTP With Mailwizz Interspire Mumara Acelle Mail











About:

## Please Contact me before order to discuss your requirements ##


Important Note: I am offering only free and open source software to install. License will need from relative authorities if required!


I will configure PowerMTA SMTP with EMA (Email Marketing Application) of your choice. 



EMA = Mailwizz, Interspire, Mumara, Acelle, Sendy etc



Don't buy CPanel,  I will install VESTACP or Webmin/Virtualmin control panel from scratch.


BASIC: 

I will Install and configure PowerMTA 4.5r11 only, No Control Panel, No EMA 



STANDARD: 

I will Install and configure Control Panel of your Choice, PowerMTA 4.5r11 and EMA of your choice.



PREMIUM:

I will Install and configure Control Panel of your Choice, PowerMTA 4.5r11 and EMA of your choice. Also Install/Configure Port25 Bounc Handler, which will process bounce addresses direct from PMTA bounce log files which are 100% accurate.





Pre Requirements:
VPS/DS root password and IP
VPS/DS Portal access provided by your Hosting Company
Domain name and login details


Why Order me:
100% Satisfaction.
Complete DNS Settings (SPF, DKIM, DMARC, RDNS).

Will provide you 10/10 score on mail-tester tool.

IP Warm-up Guide


Reviews


:

If you need to get your SMTP configured, it_people is the man you should engage. He really know what he is doing and answering all my question. The deliver is fast, I am satisfied with his service.

:

Seller is very responsive and know what he is doing

:

Excellent Job, very professional, great communication and fast delivery. Highly recommended.

:

The Seller is a great communicator. They did the job I requested very fast and painlessly. I will be working with them again.

:

He delivered earlier than expected and a good communicator. I will definitely come back for more.




No comments:

Post a Comment