Friday, April 9, 2021

Manage Your Email Marketing Campaigns











About:

NEED HELP SENDING EMAILS TO YOUR CLIENTS AND LEADS? 



I am experienced in using these platforms:



  1. MailChimp
  2. ConvertKit
  3. AWeber
  4. Infusionsoft
  5. Klaviyo
  6. ConstantContact
  7. Active Campaign


I can help you build your campaigns, set up automated drip emails, and abandoned cart (e.g. emails for Shopify customers).



The copy of the content, as well as the images, will be coming from you. I can only check the spelling, format, and grammar of the contents.



I'm also familiar of using an email editor like BeePro. 



Before ordering this Gig, please send me a message and send the complete details needed before I start.



Thank you very much and I'll be happy to assist you!



Reviews


:

seller is knows her marketing great job

:

Very easy to work with, very knowledgeable in all areas. Will definitely work with again

:

Aira is professional and punctual. Soon we will expand her responsibilities.

:

Very conscientious and friendly, professional seller.

:

Great Seller! Excellent work on my Convertkit and email campaign. I highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment