Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Integrate Gmass With Sendgrid











About:

GMass allows you to easily schedule emails, send out mass emails and mail merge campaigns and more with Gmail! If you’re using the GMass unlimited sending option by connecting an SMTP service to GMass, you may have chosen Sendgrid as your SMTP service provider. I will configure your Gmass and SendGrid account to work properly!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nahiyan666 is the best! He pulled my fat out of the fire just in the nick of time! Setting up integration between SendGrid and Gmass was a daunting task and he got it done the same day I ordered! Great communication, prompt, and I have no doubt we will work together in the future. Best in Class!

:

Great job!

:

Outstanding job!!

:

Very fast turnaround and delivered what I needed perfectly.

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment