Thursday, August 13, 2020

Scrap Emails From Targeted Social Media











About:

Email Scraping / Email Extraction / Social media / Data mining / Web Scraping / Active Email List Creation



Welcome to Sherazi’s Data Entry Gig on fiverr.com


Dear user thanks for visiting my gig.

I will scrap emails and create a list of active targeted emails according to user's requirements from facebook, instagram and LinkedIn or any social media platform.If you are looking user friendly, fast, reliable  virtual assistant for any type of data entry, You can contact me and feel free to any query.

My expertise:

  • Email Scraping
  • Email List from any social media Platform 
  • Data Entry in Google Spreadsheets/offline
  • Manually Typing Work
  • Data scraping /Data mining

  • Lead generation
  • Formatting & cleaning

  • Project management
  • Data Capturing from Websites 

  • Companies Emails Research for Marketing and Business Purposes

 "If your requirements are other than the above list then you can contact me for custom offer"

Note: User satisfaction is my first priority so please feel free to contact me before order. 

Email Scraping / Email Extraction / Social media / Data mining / Web Scraping / Active Email List Creation

Reviews


: : : : :


1 comment:

  1. The representation of this article is actually superb. I think this is a genuinely beneficial and instructive article for everyone, I appreciate this kind of writing, Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.Web Data Scraping Services

    ReplyDelete