Saturday, August 29, 2020

Be Your Mailchimp Expert











About:

I WILL BE YOUR EFFICIENT MAILCHIMP EXPERT



Hello

Welcome to my Fiverr gig!  


Are you looking for someone who is competent in mailchimp jobs and can guarantee you a 100% customer's satisfaction, well here I am.  Be rest assured you can rely on my experience and expertise to handle your mail chimp needs and take care of your email marketing activities.



Included in my service are:

✔ Design of Email template

✔ Opening Of New mailchimp account.

✔ Email Autoresponder Setup.

✔ Email Lists Importation and scrubbing.

✔ Mailchimp Website Integration.

✔ Email Sign Up Or Newsletter Forms generations.

✔ Campaign Setup.

✔ Email Newsletter.

    100% satisfactions guaranty 
    Money back guaranty.
    Unlimited revision.



    Send a message and get swift response



    Kind Regards


    Susan_connects
    Email Platform
    MailChimp


    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    Another fantastic effort by a this professional. Very happy with all the work she has done for us. Highly recommended.

    Seller's Response:

    Very great with communication. Worked in some ideas that I never thought of. Thanks again!

    :

    thank you. it was my pleasure working for you

    :

    Working with Susan was fantastic! She delivered way above expectations and with ease. I would recommend working with her again!

    :

    Very professionally service, everything turned out great.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment