Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Design Your Mailchimp Newsletter Campaign











About:

I specialize in Mailchimp campaign design. I have been designing Mailchimp newsletters for several years on a contract basis. I will design a newsletter incorporating your text, photos, and links; I will add social media, youtube videos, etc.



Basic Gig: Using your existing design(BASIC GIG IS FOR RETURNING CUSTOMERS) campaign, I will create your newsletter.

Standard Gig: I will create a new design for your newsletter.

Premium Gig: I will create a new design for your newsletter + a custom header for to match your brand or website. 



MailChimp campaigns are created using drag/drop format for easy customization. 

New campaigns are responsive to all devices.



Please contact me first if you have any questions.



RSS FEED NOTE: If you are requesting your RSS feed be added to the templates; they will be coded to pull the RSS feed provided, however manipulating the RSS settings on your website are not part of this gig. (ie pulling images, default settings being sent from the feed itself) I am not responsible for how the RSS displays, as sent from your feed. 

Reviews


:

She is smart, fast and very very good!

:

Great first experience. Sue was extremely professional and knows how to prep the client to give her the required information to meet the request, and her coaching tools on how to use her creations are extremely helpful. Plus, she completed well within her advertised delivery timeframe.

:

Susan got the job done quickly and efficiently!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment