Friday, August 14, 2020

Write High Converting Cold Email Copy











About:

I will write converting cold email for you. I believe that you are very much interested in letting your targets to know about your business, product/service. You are on the right track.



Indeed, matched to other outbound communications, cold emails have 3 possible benefits, especially when compared to cold calls: 1. reach users where they spend the most time, 2. Persistent, and 3. Scalable. 

I am an expert email copywriter. I am capable of taking your business personal and produce high engaging and creative cold email copy or copies so that the recipient can open and read it. 

 

This gig will deliver:

 

1.       Attention Grabbing Subject Line

2.       Engaging cold email copy or copies

3.       Compelling CTA



 As an experienced email copywriter, I understand fully how to best write cold email that convert the readers.

 

If you order from me you, I will use the best email writing formula get your target open the email, interested in what you want to offer and have the desire to do what you want.

Please Feel Free To Place Your Order Now!!! 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I got exactly what I wanted. Thank you!! I will definitely use your service again

Seller's Response:

Nice working with the buyer.

Seller's Response:

nice work

Seller's Response:

Nice working with the buyer.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding services and delivery quality. I will continue to use on more projects




No comments:

Post a Comment