Thursday, August 13, 2020

Setup SMTP Server To Send Millions Of Bulk Mails











About:

Are you looking for someone to help you with your email marketing?



If yes, then you have come to the right person, I am an Email marketing expert having up to 4 years of experience in setting up SMTP servers for my clients. I have worked with people all over the globe. I also provide support to my clients which adds up quality to my services. 



With this SMTP server service, you can boost your sales, bring traffic and get any other marketing task done. You would have all the freedom to run your marketing campaigns without any issue.



My SMTP server would include



  • Multiple IPs rotation
  • Fully installed DKIM, DMARC, SPF
  • I will deliver this SMTP server having 10/10 mail-tester score
  • Campaign management
  • Bounce processing

  • Free Mailer (Mailwizz) without any additional charge


If you have any other questions, just drop me a message and feel free to chat.



Have a nice day.

smtp_ninja

Reviews


:

Everything is good about the seller

:

very great

:

He went above and beyond to overdeliver for a marvellous result. He saved me $70 with the extra software he provided for free which no other seller on fiverr is doing. In addition he was prompt to communicate with, and implemented many extras which he could have charged more for but didn´t. I even requested extras in the middle and end, yet he generously didn´t charge extra. Will be working with this guy as my main backend assistant.

:

Above my expectations! Highly recommended to everyone.

:

I found Smtp_ninja very professional, efficient and reliable. He does great work and I recommend him to anyone that is interested




2 comments:

  1. It's very nice of you to share your knowledge through posts. I love to read stories about your experiences. They're very useful and interesting. I am excited to read the next posts. I'm so grateful for all that you've done. Keep plugging. Many viewers like me fancy your writing. Thank you for sharing precious information with us. Best bulletproof smtp service provider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you Best cheap smtp server service provider.

    ReplyDelete