Friday, May 14, 2021

Fix All Kind Of Mailchimp Problem











About:

I have been working as a mailchimp user for 4 years for email marketing. Mailchimp Campaign creation, customize the email templates, collecting email status report, list builds up, list upload/import/export everything is under my expertness.



All works are not for 5$. Please message me before order. :)



✔ Mailchimp Template.

✔ Mailchimp coding for your business.

✔ Mailchimp Automation / Autoresponder.

✔ Mailchimp account setup.

✔ Mailchimp sign up form.

✔ Mailchimp list and campaign setup.

✔ Mailchimp Newsletter design/responsive.



Please contact with me before placing order

Reviews


:

Will use again.

:

Ultra fast response. Fixed problem in no time.

:

Great and quick work

:

Quick, and informative. Great job.

:

It took a while to get to the end results, but the work was completed. Which I am happy with.




No comments:

Post a Comment