Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Design Your Editable, Responsive Mailchimp Email Template











About:

This Is Faruk At Your Service.



----- I'm An professional mailchimp email template designer with 6 years experiences. I've Created 200+ E-mail Template. I'm A Seller With 100% Positive Review & buyer satisfaction. And I'm Only Available On Fiverr  -----



Mail chimp is one of the best and easy email marketing tools.

Newsletter or Email templates is the must informant part of your business.

 I can create 100% responsive & editable email template.



---- I Will Guarantee You ----



  • Responsive mailchimp template
  • Editable mailchimp newsletter
  • All device supported


  • Add social Icon
  • Spamming free
  • Upload template in mailchimp
  • Campaign setup in mailchimp,
  • 30 Days Free Support.

What I need to start

 ✔ Text content if you have

 ✔ Web & social URL

 ✔ Images (logo,banner,product images)

 ✔ Mailchimp Login

Hope You Like ItWhat Are You Waiting For?!

-------------------- Order Now --------------------



If you have any Question then feel Free to contact with me before placing order. I just waiting for you.



Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very helpful and responsive

Seller's Response:

Great work!

:

Thank you so much,, I am waiting for Your next job,,

:

Good experience!

:

Great work, Thanks, he was easy to work with and trust worthy. Will use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment